Evolis Primacy Printer
The ultimate card printer!
Primacy is a high-end printer that is easy-to-use, flexible and fast.
When loaded with the Evolis cutting-edge encoding technologies, Primacy turns into the ideal solution to issue cards.
Primacy supports any requirement in card printing and encoding, in medium to large runs. This is the perfect option to deliver :
Primacy is the quickest, most powerful and highest-performance office card printer in its category
Primacy is perfect for production runs:
- Print up to 225 cards/hour in colour, 850 cards/hour in monochrome
- Start a run of 100 cards : no need to reload cards thanks to the 100-card capacity of both feeder and output hopper
- The 250-card capacity of the colour ribbon cassette (YMCKO) saves your time by reducing the frequency with which the ribbon needs to be changed
- Single-sided or dual-sided printing module, edge to edge printing
- Color dye sublimation, monochrome thermal transfer
- 300 dpi print head (11.8 dots/mm)
- 16MB Memory (RAM)
- Single side :
- Color (YMCKO) : 190 - 225 cards /hour1
- Monochrome : 600 - 850 cards /hour
- Dual side (YMCKO-K) : 140 cards /hour
Primacy: When innovation meets efficiency
Primacy comes with two major innovations :
Evolis Premium Suite® , software, at the core of all new Evolis printers. This software architecture supplies the Print Center, a printing and configuration system that monitors all communications between the printer and the user.
The printer’s operation can be managed entirely right from the user’s interface and through pop-up notifications on the printing status, ribbon availability and maintenance tasks.
This Printer Manager also offers direct access to the Evolis Web-based Support Center, available on a 24/7 basis.
The Evolis High Trust® range of consumables is specifically designed to deliver premium graphic performances and ease of use.
Installing the ribbon cassette is a simple one-step process and thanks to a chip, Zenius instantly identifies the ribbon type and configures all settings accordingly.